9/11/01 9/11/01

Come on...

Everybody on this planet knows what has happened and we don't need you showing us pictures we have allready seen over and over again in a pathetic attempt of a flash movie! By the way, don't use that shitty coffee cup thingy to make flash movies, use flash like normal people!

-Jollywood

(I know it is usually my place to rip the living shit out of incidents like these but this one is beyond the line and therefore will not be re-created!)

Inim responds:

I just recieved the chance to go through my reviews and yours stuck out like a sore thumb. Three things:

1)If you already knew about it, or if YOU could care less about anything that happened in it, DON'T GIVE ME YOUR SHIT.
2)I am not normal.
3)Perhaps I am too poor to upgrade my flash software to the regular version...asshole.

What happened two days ago was history in the making, it's thoughtless sons-of-bitches like you that can't get that straight. People DIED, probably no one you knew.
I made this memorial as best as I could with what resources I had, the results took my breath away.

Bastards, vicious, HEARTLESS BASTARDS like you shouldn't be allowed to grace the portal.
-FazyCruck

=SWITCHER= =SWITCHER=

You got it wrong!

He would have to have been wearing a blouse to throw his lighter into his right shirt pocket!

smokeshow responds:

ahah WHAT???? jesus CHEEEEEEERIST??? are you serious about telling me this?? eheheh ..... well mabye he was wearen a blouse underneath his coat??? ever think of that? :)

World War 2 World War 2

Saving Private Ryan?

Doesn't it remind you a little of the movie Saving Private Ryan?

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

hmmm

bit boring

Dead Baby Dressup 3 Dead Baby Dressup 3

hmm interesting

this werid

Large Cargo Alpha Large Cargo Alpha

Captain Lo-Rez?

Isn't that just a little bit of a rip off of Captain Low-Rez?